About Our School
- We offer a combination of Montessori and mainstream methods in our teaching.
- Beautiful eco-friendly classrooms and grounds.
- Small personal classes with a maximum of 17 children per class.
- State of the art computer and smart boards.
- Safe, convenient parking and drop and go facilities.
- Our hours are from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Aftercare offered from 12:30 pm to 5 pm daily.
- Lift service if required at the end of the morning.
- From 1 year to 6 years.
- Extra murals include art classes, kid’s yoga, gardening, playball, mindful me and Wriggle and Rhyme.
Nurture Through Nature
Our eco school is a place where children get to experience the joy of nature and of simple, honest living in harmony with the Earth. Children breathe in fresh air and have a happy, effortless learning experience in which they will grow and develop strong social skills and relationships. The children can enjoy a child-centred, well equipped and non-competitive environment in this peaceful place of learning.
Education is a natural process carried out by the child and is not acquired by listening to words but by experiences in the environment.
- We foster awareness in the child in a hands-on, tactile way.
- Daily interaction with the farm animals.
- Children will get to work in our organic veggie garden, learning how to grow food that you can live on.
The land is where our roots are. the children must be taught to feel and live in harmony with the Earth.
(My Montessori School Cape Town, Hout Bay)